Friday, March 6, 2009

funny things mark has said lately

me: good morning
mark: i had a dream last night that another girl hit on me...and i was like, whoah, jesus loves you, but i'm married

me: what are we gonna do when mary comes in town to visit us? we need to have something fun to do with her
mark: we could go downtown to that museum, discovery place. i think they have like a kids fun zone or something.
me: mark, mary is in college. 

me: what's wrong
mark: i just got stressed out because there were piles and piles of dishes in the sink and i had to wash them all before we went out of town for the weekend
me: well, you didn't have to wash them
mark: (throwing his hands up in the air in despair) and that is a fundamental difference between me and you

7 comments:

kalle said...

more of these conversations please

staci with an i said...

oh i love posts like this. makes me laugh everytime.

crounti-ornery elderly italian grandma

ally said...

yes!! I love these! For the record, my brother would want to take me to discovery place too. Weird.


Tican: toucan sam's daughter

Ryan and Amy said...

Love it. Denise- did you have any idea before you said "I do"? haha

Kim Tapp said...

i love these kinds of posts too! :)

kendall said...

I loved this. And, I'm glad to see I am not the only messy wife with a crazy clean freak husband. (No offense, Mark.)

Mike J said...

encore. encore.