Friday, February 8, 2008

Name your terms...

ok...so my efforts were futile on the last blog announcement. So here we go. If you will follow through and sign up for one of those offers...most of them being free...then leave a comment here outlying your terms for me to "scratch your back". Be it a dollar or two. Or a co-operative sign up to get you your stuff. I signed up for Drew (my cousin) yesterday and got him his referral and it was free for me.

So post your terms here, or email them to mflanders15@gmail.com. I'd be happy to return the favor. Or you can just do it out of the kindness of your heart :)

remember click here: Get your TV or cash reward.

So now here's the blog entry:

Denise is asleep on the couch, taking a nap before our little party at Joe's tonight. She has been a magnificent wife to me this whole month. So here's my brag list. She has cooked me 15 meals in the past 20 days. She has kept our house PRISTINE because we're trying to get it rented by March. She has made cakes for the guys in my small group, the one last night being a chocolate/buttercream/mocha cake!!! She has not once "nagged" me to do something, when there were lots of things I needed to do. She smiled and was super pleasant to be around, during her headaches ya'll, I would ask her how she feels and she would laugh and say, "uh, gotta headache", I'd then be blown away at how she had been smiling and paying attention to me. When I get a headache, I want to shut down my whole world, its pathetic. And lastly, she has encouraged me daily with her rising 3 hours before she has to be at work to read her Bible. And she looks like she enjoys it from her cozy little setup every morning.

So really, I'm blessed and have thanked God for her many days this month. So for any of you doubters out there...Denise is my nominee for wife of the year.

4 comments:

donald.eslicK said...

dude, your hilarious... i'll see what i can do to sign up for your tv... i'm in charleston right now so i'll see if i can do it when i get back...

ally said...

aw mark, you're sweet. make sure you tell D how great she is on Valentine's Day too. :)

staci with an i said...

i can picture that cozy little set up... glasses, coffee, blanket, navy sweats :)

Kate said...

yall get my nominee for fav newlyweds of the year. i will do one of those offers, i'll take a look at it this weekend. and i'll give you a holler if i ever do one of those in the future. :)