Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We made an offer!


Hi everyone. Quick update...and I'm realistic that no one has probably been checking to see when the next post was going to be but I (Mark) wanted to use my day off to blog a little. We met our realtor this morning and made an offer on the REO (bank owned house) in N. Charlotte! We asked for 25% off the price they have it listed at. I know, it sounds crazy but we don't mind getting shut down or no response, cause' hey, if we don't find anything else, we'll bump up our offer slightly and try to get them to take the bait. It was a pretty cool way to start 2008. On your comments, if you so choose, put your link in to your blog. I'd love to learn.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

no comment on home buying..but D and Mark. I found your blog and i'm happy. i have one, but it's a big dissapontment usually : ). turkeylove.blogspot.com ( i had it while i was in turkey). and Mark, I read a chapter from What Jesus Demands From the World (Matthew 6-Do Not Be Anxious). this is a great book-you are right. Denise I miss you. you are gone now, but i'm wanted to say hi